Invoice Discounting (from Close Brothers)
- Access funds the instant you raise an invoice
- Included online management tool that integrates with accounting software
- Confidential discounting and factoring both available
- Pricing made up of two core components — a service fee and a discount charge
About Close Brothers
Close Brothers is a leading UK merchant banking group providing lending, deposit taking, wealth management services, and securities trading.
Close Brothers describe their approach to business as Modern Merchant Banking, reflecting how the same principles on which Close Brothers was established in 1878 continue to be relevant today.
In lending, Close Brothers concentrate on meeting clients’ specialist financing needs across the business lifecycle by developing expertise in specialist markets, which drives opportunities to add value.
Close Brothers focus on the relationships, services and expertise through which they aim to build leadership in their specialist markets.
Close Brothers looks to achieve that by offering a full range of investment and wealth management solutions, from their self directed platform to their bespoke portfolio service for high-net-worth individuals.
Close Brothers continue to adapt and diversify their products and market-making services for retail brokers, asset managers and institutional clients.
Invoice Discounting Requirements
- Annual turnover over £250k
- Your business raises invoices
- You offer credit terms to your customers
- Open to UK-based businesses
Apply for Invoice Discounting