Selective Invoice Discounting (from MarketFinance)
- Fund against specific invoices from one or more debtors
- Access funding quickly and easily
- Personal support from a dedicated account manager
- Pay-as-you-go or contract options available
MarketInvoice is a business finance company with offices in London and Manchester. With their smart online platform and personal customer service, they’re helping businesses take charge of their cash flow. Since 2011, MarketInvoice has provided over £1 billion to companies across the UK.
MarketInvoice offers invoice finance and business loans to help companies do everything from pay suppliers and staff to launch new products and grow.
MarketInvoice is a member of the Peer-to- Peer Finance Association and is backed by leading European venture capital fund Northzone (invested in Klarna, iZettle and Trustpilot) and private equity group MCI Capital (also invested in iZettle, Azimo, Gett, and Auctionata).
Selective Invoice Discounting Requirements
- Limited or LLP company based in UK or Ireland
- Minimum turnover of £100,000 p.a. or annualised income from current year’s trading
Apply for Selective Invoice Discounting